Hey my loves! I'm back, and in this video I'm going to share 20 ways to fill your empty notebooks. Because I CAN'T be the only one who has heaps of half empty/blank notebooks lying around…. Right? I see a pretty notebook, and I just buy it!
I hope these ideas help you! I tried to think of some unique ideas that you might not have thought of. If you have any ideas, comment them so that we can all get inspired! :)
1. Goals Notebook - a great way to visualise your goals (whether they be travel, good grades, fitness goals etc). Paste in some inspiration images, and notes about how to action these goals every day.
2. Lyrics list - there's something healing about really good song lyrics! My lyric list is mostly the words of Lorde and Sevdaliza (two of my favourite artists). Make a list of the song lyrics that make you feel something.
3. Garden Planner - keep track of when you planted seeds, when they need to be fertilised/repotted/harvested. I use this for my succulents and cacti, but you can use it for a herb or vegetable garden too.
4. Fabric or paper Swatches - keep track of your crafting inventory with a swatches journal! I use it to keep track of the fabric I have.
5. Project Log - whether you're renovating, or working on a passion project, keep track of all the details in one place. (Especially lists. All the lists)
6. Seasonal Art Journal - if you're lacking inspiration to draw, try making a seasonal art journal, of your favourite things from summer, winter, autumn and spring.
7. Calligraphy Practice - having neat handwriting is an excellent skill to have, and calligraphy is too! (It's really useful for writing pretty birthday cards, letters, and presentations). Google "free calligraphy practice sheets" and find one you like.
8. Brain Dump - this is great for a pocket size journal. Use it to write down those random thoughts, business ideas, appointments to remember or phone numbers while you're out and about, until you can appropriately sort them when you get home.
9. A Gratitude Journal - write a list of everything you're grateful for. I find this is a really good way to turn around a bad day.
10. Language learning log - Use this notebook to organise all your notes and vocabulary for language learning. If you're learning a language, tell me in the comments section!
11. Photography list - If you're planning a photoshoot, keep yourself on track and organised with a list of locations, themes, props, lenses and camera setting info
12. Fitness Journal - keep record of your fitness goals, measurements, progress photos and rep/set information. This is particularly useful for injury recovery/physiotherapy, and is an excellent way to track your progress.
13. Food Diary/Meal Planner - this ties in with the previous. If you're looking to be more mindful of what you eat, consider keeping track of it in a journal.
14. Quote Journal - write down your favourite quotes!
15. Crafts to try - paste in photos and jot down notes about projects you'd like to try on day.
16. Shopping lists for speciality stores you rarely visit - for me this is Spotlight! Sometimes it will be weeks or months between visits, so I like to keep track of items I need, so I make the most out of every trip.
17. Savings goals - it's as simple as it sounds. Visualise what you want and how you're going to get it by writing down how much it is, and keeping track of your savings.
18. Monthly stories - this is great for A4 sketchbooks. Use whatever medium you prefer (drawing, watercolour, collage, photography) and capture the highlights of each month.
19. Gifts list - as you think of presents for people, write it down, along with the date of their birthday! When it comes to Christmas, an anniversary, or their birthday, you know what to get them.
20. Recipe Scrapbook - this makes a fantastic gift!! Make it personalised and quirky by drawing the ingredients and method.
Share your re-creations on Instagram and tag me @natashar0se, and I will like and comment on your pictures! :)
Music: Vansire - Nice to see you
All my DIY Projects (playlist): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcwMh3mgE0RFH6R17jpcJGzfdtuGN90vj
Vlog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/morenatasharose
Was this helpful? Buy me a coffee! http://ko-fi.com/diytash
Thankyou! I appreciate you tremendously xx Have a wonderful day :)
Disclaimer: not sponsored :)