Napoleon Hill interviewed the 500 most successful business men of all time on how they became successful, and then came out with 13 principles that they all had in common:
1. desire : a burning obsession
2. faith :visualization of and belief in attainment of your goal
3. auto-suggestion : affirmations
4. specialized knowledge : expert advice in the field of your goal
5. imagination: creativity: a)synthetic imagination b) creative imagination
6. plan : organized planning, no one ever became successful without a plan
7. decision: Was the most common trait in all of the successful people, made decisions fast, and changed them slowly, if needed.
8. persistence: the ability to continue to purpose your dreams, regardless of failures.
9. mastermind: a group of people who you will help and help you attain your goal
10. transmutation: using sexual energy towards your goals
11. subconscious mind: planting thoughts, plans, and ideas in your subconscious mind
12. Brain: using the brain for emotions, to add emotions to your ideas, and goals.
13. sixth sense: intuition, using your intuition, and the benefits with it
14. outwit fear: working with your fear, and using it to your advantage.
the 13 steps of Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
This video has brief details about each of the 13 steps, principles, lessons, or laws of think and grow rich.
The book mentions people like Andrew Carnegie, Ford, Thomas Edison, Edwin C Barnes, and many othe succesful people and entrepreneurs.
This video focuses on making images, that make mental association with each of the principles, and 13 lessons.
Our brains memory works in a unique way. Our brain has the ability to recall more than 98% of the images we see, whereas in comparison it is very hard to remember just words or audio, unless they have rhymes and other mnemonics attached to it.
Therefore this video focuses on providing unique, vivid and provocative images in order for you to remember all of the 13 principles of THINK & GROW RICH, in order to retain aht you actually learn, whereas in comparison, most other content is not made in such a specific way.
This video was made so that you could listen to it lightly, and incorporate listening to the video as you drive, as you do chores, or as you're doing mundane things. It is not a serious video, but once watched, you can re-watch the video again with just the audio. It should be able to jog all the vivid images.
other insta: @erniejourneyquotes
TAKING RISKS - Breaking My Savings
60 lbs FAT LOSS Transformation -