"Hey Sandman, thanks for the daily dose of red pills, and greetings from the gynocentric city of New York, I want to request for you to talk about the topic of depopulation, do you think that maybe the ever lurking culture of radical feminism, that spreads like wildfire is just the beginning, and MGTOW is the second phase of a larger grand scheme towards depopulation? Or if you don’t believe in such conspiracy, do you think that human society is by design to naturally follow such ordeal to maintain human population balance all over the world?" Well Jmet thanks for the donation and topic. I've heard this conspiracy theory before that feminism was designed to lower the birthrate and that MGTOW would end the species because we refuse for the most part to reproduce. Sometimes when I see how quickly women have been empowered over the last forty to fifty years after the nineteen sixties I think to myself that it's impossible for women to have done all of this on their own. I don't think that the majority of women are competent enough tie their shoes and take out the trash, that's why I think they mostly wear slip on shoes. Let alone orchestrate a counter culture movement that's seen men's rights completely destroyed in that short time period. I've heard from a few people involved in the manosphere that Paul Elam and AVFM are funded by secret outside sources trying to infuriate men about what's going on. The person that sent me that Facebook message telling me all of this called Peter Nolan and he has been claiming that Paul Elam from
a voice for men is an agent. He says that Paul is a government agent and his agenda is to have more government and that the MRAs give false hope about getting laws changed. I'm not sure about the accuracy of his claims but he says that This is why Paul Elam positions himself as a "leader". Because the best way according to Joseph Stalin and I quote "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it." So you see Jmet if MGTOW was part of some kind of depopulation agenda it doesn't MGTOW doesn't work well into that narrative because there is no leader and no formal organization. You can't lead what can't be organized. Peter goes onto say that "Men do not want to live in freedom, they want to live
in a little less slavery." and that's what Peter says something interesting about the committee of the 300. I'm not sure if I believe it but it makes an interesting story.
Peter Nolan YouTube Channel
MGTOW Mystery Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I
9 pictures paid for and licensed through BigStock.com (In order of appearance)
1. Milkos - Group of young slim sexual sporty women, blondes and brunettes, girls, friends, standing still in a line
2. heckmannoleg - Beauty collage. Faces of women. Group of people. Fashion photo. Makeup and jewelry
3. PHOTOCREO Michal Bednarek - Happy group of diverse people, friends, family, team standing together holding hands and celebrating success. Water reflection, sunset sky
4. luckybusiness - Group of young women dancing, fun and exercising
5. Oneinchpunch - Group of friends at bowling taking a selfie - Young people having fun at bowling on a week-end meeting
6. Subbotina Anna - Vacation. Beach Party. Teenage girls having fun in water.
7. dolgachov - summer, holidays, vacation, happy people concept - group of teenagers looking down
8. YakobchukOlena - Pretty female sporty group is exercising in gym. The women are sitting in pose and smiling
9. dolgachov - party, holidays, celebration, nightlife and people concept - happy friends dancing in club with holidays lights