Welcome to my let's play series of Sunless Sea - Zubmariner by Failbetter Games! In Sunless Sea you start as a Captain of a small boat in the vast expanse of the Underzee and you are tasked with exploring the waters around Fallen London which has literally fallen in to the underworld... hence the name. *ahem* And that's just the start... in the new Zubmariner DLC you can take the helm of your very own submarine and discover what is really below the waves... if you dare.
And being on the gates of Hell brings it's own unique situations! From ferrying passengers to tomb colonies to lending a hand in a war between rats and guinea pigs there are plenty of interesting stories to discover and become involved in first hand!
In this episode we take tea with a Deviless at Mount Palmerston, We discover Kahn's Heart, Kahn's Glory AND Khan's Shadow, (greedy Kahn) and we become a distraction for our angry Gnome friend whilst he breaks in to the Iron and Misery Company funging station on Demeaux Island! Along with solving dilemmas on Pigmote island and fighting a pinnace it's been a busy one!
--- Sunless Sea Zubmariner Gameplay Overview ---
LOSE YOUR MIND. EAT YOUR CREW. DIE.
Take the helm of your steamship and set sail for the unknown! Sunless Sea is a game of discovery, loneliness and frequent death, set in the award-winning Victorian Gothic universe of Fallen London.
If the giant crabs, sentient icebergs and swarms of bats don’t get you, madness and cannibalism certainly will. But that old black ocean beckons, and there’s loot for the brave souls who dare to sail her.
Betray your crew, sell your soul to a Devil, marry your sweetheart. Survive long enough and you’ll achieve your life’s ambition.
You will die, but your legacy will live on…
-- Key features --
- A deep, compelling world packed with 350,000+ words of stories and secrets. Find your father’s bones. Determine London’s destiny. Defy the gods of the deep sea.
- Beautiful, hand drawn art - castles of sparkling ice, prisons perched on lily pads, fog-shrouded lighthouses and the DAWN MACHINE.
- Your captain will die. But you can pass on resources from one generation to the next. Acquire a family home and a hoard of heirlooms. Build up your own story across generations of zailors who braved the sea and lost - or won...
- Real-time combat against ships and Zee-beasts, spider-crewed dreadnoughts and sentient icebergs.
- Light and dark, terror and madness: stray too far from the gas-lamps of civilisation and your crew will grow fearful and eventually lose their sanity.
- Upgrade your steamship with powerful engines, cannons and pneumatic torpedo guns. (Or buy a bigger, better ship.)
- Hire unique officers like the Haunted Doctor and the Irrepressible Cannoneer. Each has a story to tell, if you can draw it out of them.
- Choose a ship’s mascot: the Comatose Ferret, the Wretched Mog, the Elegiac Cockatoo, and more!
- Trade or smuggle silk and souls, mushroom wine and hallucinogenic honey.
--- Zubmariner DLC Features ---
- More of the deep, compelling world of Sunless Sea and Fallen London, packed with stories and secrets. Plunder mournful wrecks on the zee-bed. Dive into unplumbed abysses and claim their eerie blessings. Seek immortality.
- More beautiful, hand drawn art. Witness the marvels beneath the Sea of Statues and the Principles of Coral. Visit the quaint undersea parish of Low Barnet.
- Convert your ship into a zubmarine and dive anywhere in open water to discover new cities, zee-beasts and environments to terrify your crew and slake your hungers.
- 11 new underzee ports, each with their own tales and opportunities for the enterprising Trespasser. Visit Dahut, the city of drowned delights. Brave Wrack, where a Fair King rules the unforgivable. Explore Anthe, and sharpen your tongue, your liver, and your spleen.
- New enemies to face, from the cunning Wreckship to the inexorable Constant Companion.
- Discover the treasures the zee has claimed. Explore ancient wrecks, avoid hostile witherweed, discover the unexploded Unclear Bomb.
You can see my full playlist here:
Check out the developer's website here:
You can get the game on Steam Here:
You can also get it at Good Old Games too:
Whilst you're here check out my other videos!
Let's Play The Curious Expedition Playlist:
Check Out My Padge Plays! Playlist:
Let's Play 3030 Deathwar Redux: