Subscribe for more classical music: http://bit.ly/YouTubeHalidonMusic
Listen to our Bach playlist on Spotify: http://spoti.fi/2nShY9e
Listen to our playlist "Baroque Music": http://spoti.fi/2hzrJXo
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/halidonmusic/
▶ BUY the full MP3 album from the Official Halidon Music Store: http://bit.ly/TpRqnQ ♫♫♫ Special Price ♫♫♫
▶ Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2IRPqW9
▶ YouTube Music: http://bit.ly/2tSBWF9
THE BEST OF BACH
Johann Sebastian Bach
1. Brandenburg Concerto No. 1 in F major, BWV 1046 – Allegro (00:00)
2. Brandenburg Concerto No. 1 in F major, BWV 1046 – Adagio (4:43)
3. Brandenburg Concerto No. 1 in F major, BWV 1046 – Allegro (9:10)
4. Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G major, BWV 1048 – Allegro (13:40)
5. Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G major, BWV 1048 – Allegro assai (19:11)
6. Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 in G major, BWV 1049 – Allegro (24:05)
7. Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 in G major, BWV 1049 – Presto (31:42)
8. Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 in G major, BWV 1049 – Andante (36:37)
9. Brandenburg Concerto No. 5 in D major, BWV 1050 – Affettuoso (39:32)
10. Brandenburg Concerto No. 6 in B flat major, BWV 1051 – Allegro (45:02)
11. Concerto for Violin and Oboe in C minor, BWV 1060 – Allegro (50:38)
12. Concerto for Violin and Oboe in C minor, BWV 1060 – Largo (54:59)
13. Concerto for Violin and Oboe in C minor, BWV 1060 – Allegro (59:32)
14. Orchestral Suite No. 2 in B Minor, BWV 1067 – Menuet (1:02:35)
15. Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D Major, BWV 1068 – Air on the G String (1:05:35)
16. Cantata BWV 147 – Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring (1:10:07)
17. Toccata and Fugue in D Minor, BWV 565 (1:13:32)
18. Harpsichord Invention No. 1 in C major, BWV 772 (1:22:23)
19. Harpsichord Invention No 8 in F major, BWV 779 (1:23:43)
20. Orchestral Suite No. 2 in B Minor, BWV 1067 – Badinerie (1:24:42)
21. Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach: Minuet in G major, BWV Ahn. 114 (1:27:24)
22. Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach: Musette in D major, BWV Anh.126 (1:28:59)
23. Violin Partita No. 3 in E Major, BWV 1006 – Bourée (1:30:06)
24. Sonata for Viola da Gamba & Harpsichord, BWV 1028 (1:31:48)
25. Concerto in D minor, BWV 1059 – 2nd Movt. (1:35:44)
26. Cello Suite No. 4 in E-flat major, BWV 1010 – Courante (1:38:54)
27. Cello Suite No. 6 in D major, BWV 1012 – Gavotte (1:42:32)
28. Cello Suite No. 6 in D major BWV 1012 – Prelude (1:46:42)
Thank you so much for watching this video by Halidon Music channel, we hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to share it and subscribe to our channel http://bit.ly/YouTubeHalidonMusic
All the best classical music ever on Halidon Music Youtube Channel: The Best Classical Music Playlist Mix, The Best Classical Music For Studying, Classical Music For Reading, Classical Music For Concentration, Classical Music for Sleeping and Relaxation, Instrumental Music, Background Music, Opera Music, Piano, Violin & Orchestral Masterpieces by the greatest composers of all time.
The very best of Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi, Schubert, Handel, Liszt, Haydn, Strauss, Verdi, Brahms, Wagner, Mahler, Rossini, Ravel, Grieg, Ravel, Dvorák…
#classicalmusic #classical #baroque #baroquemusic #bach
Another beautiful music video destroyed with these constant stupid add interruptions ! Oh how I'm going to rush down and buy your product after badgering me to death with these aggravating adds ! Not !
Um dos meus mais diletos compositores da música clássica ocidental ! Amo todas essas composições, mas o Concerto Número 3 em G maior, Allegro Moderato, dos Concertos de Brandenburgo e a Tocata e Fuga em D menor, me encantam a alma!!!Os Concertos de Brandenburgo são compostos por uma coleção de seis peças musicais e foram apresentadas e dedicadas ao Marquês de Brandemburgo-Schwedt(1721), homem poderoso do sacro-império Romano-Germânico, eis que o mesmo era colecionador de músicas e depois de ouvir composições de Bach, encomendou músicas a esse grande compositor.
Thank Mr. Bach for being such a great legend with your talent....... Your arrangements are classics in Woodstock's Jukebox! Peace and love to your spirit in whatever realm and dimension it dwells.....from Patrick Woodstock Watts!!!
Hi Bach, I came here after Jack Bruce of the Cream in 1968 mentioned that his base playing was largely influenced by you. Sorry my comment is so late, I had to wait for YouTube to be invented. Not bad but I couldn't head bang to it. Sorry.
God is here!
That is why we are having extreme
world, weather and sky events.
These planets that you may have seen
surrounding our Earth,
are a part of God's throne!
All 16 spheres/planets are intelligently piloted.
Please prepare your hearts...
Jesus Christ is Lord
Bach helped me get through college. I had such a hard time paying attention while studying and listening to Bach helped me concentrate. His music is timelessly beautiful. Thank you Bach and the YouTuber who uploaded this playlist of his greatest pieces.
In a shop: - Give me a roll of toilet paper. - What color would you like? - White please, I will color it myself… - Hi, John! I have heard that you died three times already! - Hmm, but you’re no better – you haven’t come to any of my funerals. Could you fax over a copy? No, I can‘t fax because of where I live. Where do you live? The 21st century. Get a life - I’ve heard they’re cheap now on eBay Thanks to Blaine Zernechel.
April fool’s day If there are hopeless fools, then there should also be fools, which give hope.
As experience shows, its easier to fool somebody on a regular day, rather than on April 1st.
Question: can a joke, played on April 1st, become a present for the New Year? Answer: yes, as theres exactly 9 months period.
Valentines Day The best thing of being my own date for Valentines Day is knowing Im guaranteed to score.
Christmas gift Dear Santa, Please do not leave my gift under the Christmas tree. Drive it straight into the garage.
Christmas tree - I left my girlfriend a Christmas gift under the Christmas tree. - Is she happy? -Not yet, still looking for it. The forest is large, lots of trees.
Funny relationship jokes - wonderful wife Single guys often dream of having a wise, beautiful and caring wife. But married guys think about it even more often.
Adult jokes - in a bus Conversation in a bus: - You know, yesterday in a bus your wife told me such a great joke that I almost fell out of the bed.
Profession jokes - executioner An interview with an executioner: - So, how long have you been working in this job? - Well, around 10 years… - And how are you doing there? - Well. no one complained so far.
Daily life jokes - Boy, do you pray before you eat? - No, why should I - my mom is a good cook.
Jokes about dating - magazine The announcement in a magazine: in the next issue we will be writing about to make your boyfriend a little nervous with the help of a marker and a pregnancy test. Daily life situations - in the cafe - Waiter, there’s a bee in my soup! - Yes sir, the fly has a day-off
Profession joke - A priest A priest tells the prayers: - We have one good news and one – bad ones. The good thing is that we have money for the repair of the church. The bad one – the money are still in your pockets.